Home > How to Use

How to Use

How to use U-Links’ Haliburton County Collection database:

This database includes reports on hundreds of research projects undertaken by University and College students for organizations and municipalities in Haliburton County since 1989. It also includes research documents and consultant reports relating to Haliburton County undertaken by other organizations.


To find a document:

Search by topic, organization, student name, post-secondary institution, year, location, or key word(s).

To refine your search use the Advanced Search function.

You can also browse to look for topics of interest.

Many of the research documents can be accessed on-line in this database; others are stored at the U-Links office in Minden. Contact us at admin@ulinks.ca or 705-286-2411 if you have questions.